About Us at Kootenai River Network, Inc.
- Involve individuals and their communities in sharing the value of the Kootenai/Kootenay River watershed.
- Improve communication among agencies and diverse citizen groups throughout the Kootenai/Kootenay River watershed.
- Facilitate habitat enhancement and rehabilitation..
- Fully use best available science practices to facilitate proactive water resources management.
- Pursue coordination of efforts regarding Water Resources models and measurement techniques.
Home Education Watershed Overview • Geography About the KRN • Board Members • Contact Us Kootenai River Fishery Updates Lake Koocanusa Selenium Watershed Restoration Planning Restoration Projects 1). Grave Creek Restoration 2). Therriault Creek Restoration 3). Sinclair Creek Watershed Improvement Project 4). Fisher River Project Links Contact Us